Alumni Membership Renews in July - Join or Renew Today!
Are you an alumni member? If not, you’re missing out! As promised, we are offering more ways for alumni members to be inspired, developed and connected, whether you graduated one of our programs last month or 35 years ago.
As we kick off our fiscal year in July, we ask for your support. Annual alumni membership is a professional and personal development investment. Join or renew for $100. Your 2019-2020 Alumni Membership benefits include:
- Members-only Engage monthly e-newsletter featuring job postings, board openings, LeadSGF alumni news and more
- Leadership Springfield Alumni Member Facebook group exclusively for members
- Members-only online access to the full LeadSGF member directory – build your network with our new website platform launching in August!
- Member discounts and access to members-only events
- Listing in Leadership Springfield annual report
In addition to membership benefits, your $100 investment ensures we can continue providing community leadership programs for the Springfield metro area.
- Your support allows Leadership Springfield to continue operating all of our programs. For example, the Academy is provided at no cost to local students, families or schools.
- Your support builds capacity for future growth in spaces where our mission meets community need. When asked by local employers to develop a shorter program model for leaders new to the area to increase community retention, we were able to launch our Access Class last year in large part thanks to the commitment of our alumni members over the last three decades.
- Your support allows another class of community leaders to graduate with unique awareness of their own strengths, an unparalleled depth of community understanding and motivated recognition that they can make an impact where their strengths, passions and community need meet.
As of this year, Leadership Springfield celebrates more than 2,000 alumni spanning three decades. These informed and highly engaged leaders are movers and shakers changing the world. Every paid membership allows our programs to continue!
Don’t miss out.
If you’d like a custom invoice with your name or your employer’s information, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or 417-986-2884. If you would prefer to pay for your alumni membership by mail, please send a check to Leadership Springfield, 1711 West Battlefield, Suite A, Springfield, MO 65807.
Thank you for your support!