AN IMMERSIVE COMMUNITY EXPERIENCE
Connect your organization’s new leaders — send them through Leadership Springfield’s immersive community experience! Our two-day Access Class offers immediate connection to a network of local leaders through an inside look into the Springfield metropolitan area.
"My expectations were exceeded in every way. I was energized by the passion, experience and knowledge of all of the speakers. And I am excited to grow my involvement in connecting and helping people. Thank you for everything!"
- Access Class 1 Participant
How Organizations Benefit
• Enhance relocation efforts & increase employee retention by helping new leaders develop an instant community network
• Facilitate enriched employee performance by increasing their awareness of Springfield & identifying areas for community engagement
• Increase your organization’s visibility through new & valuable relationships
How Class Participants Benefit:
• Gain direct exposure to local leaders & immediate access to a community network
• Enjoy hands-on learning via an informative experience in the local Springfield community
• Join 1,000+ Leadership Springfield program alumni & receive opportunities for on-going continuing education & network engagement
• Strengthen your application for the highly competitive annual nine-month Leadership Springfield Signature Class program
Who Should Attend? Mid to high level & licensed professionals new to the area or those seeking expanded professional connections
Registration: Classes are limited to 60 participants and acceptance is based on date of application and receipt of registration fee. The cost for this two-day class is $500 per person, which includes all materials, transportation, meals, speakers and a family reception.
Dates & Format: The Access Class will be held quarterly on two consecutive business days. An agenda will be provided after registration prior to the class. Day one will begin at 7:30am and end with a family reception from 5-7pm. We encourage participants to invite their families and enjoy community connection at a local venue! Day two will begin at 7:30am and end with a class graduation at 4:30pm.
Scholarships Available: Leadership Springfield offers a limited number of partial and/or full scholarships for the Access Class. You may complete the scholarship request here.
Many thanks to our Access Class partner sponsor Arvest Bank, our meal sponsor 417 Magazine/Biz417 and our host sponsor Springfield Area Chamber of Commerce.