AN IMMERSIVE COMMUNITY EXPERIENCE
Connect your organization’s new leaders — send them through Leadership Springfield’s immersive community experience! Our two-day Access Class offers immediate connection to a network of local leaders through an inside look into the Springfield metropolitan area.
How Organizations Benefit
• Enhance relocation efforts & increase employee retention by helping new leaders develop an instant community network
• Facilitate enriched employee performance by increasing their awareness of Springfield & identifying areas for community engagement
• Increase your organization’s visibility through new & valuable relationships
How Class Participants Benefit:
• Gain direct exposure to local leaders & immediate access to a community network
• Enjoy hands-on learning via an informative experience in the local Springfield community
• Join 1,000+ Leadership Springfield program alumni & receive opportunities for on-going continuing education & network engagement
• Strengthen your application for the highly competitive annual nine-month Leadership Springfield Signature Class program
Who Should Attend? Mid to high level & licensed professionals new to the area or those seeking expanded professional connections
Registration: Classes are limited to 60 participants and acceptance is based on date of application and receipt of registration fee. The cost for this two-day class is $500 per person, which includes all materials, transportation, meals, speakers and a family reception.
Dates & Format: The Access Class will be held quarterly on two consecutive business days. An agenda will be provided after registration prior to the class. Day one will begin at 7:30am and end with a family reception from 5-7pm. We encourage participants to invite their families and enjoy community connection at a local venue! Day two will begin at 7:30am and end with a class graduation at 4:30pm.
Scholarships Available: Leadership Springfield offers a limited number of partial and/or full scholarships for the Access Class. You may complete the scholarship request here.
Many thanks to our Access Class partner sponsor Arvest Bank and our host sponsor Springfield Area Chamber of Commerce.