Leadership Springfield Announces Incoming Board Members
Springfield, MO – Leadership Springfield welcomes six community leaders to their Board of Directors for the 2023-2024 program year.
Leadership Springfield announced their incoming board members and recognized outgoing board members at their One Big Class Reunion event on June 13, 2023.
Incoming Board Members
- Dustin Bobbitt – Senior Director of EDGE at FORVIS, LLP
- Amy DeMelo – President of Cox College
- Scott Hill – Sergeant-Violent Crimes Unit at the Springfield, Missouri Police Department
- Judith Martínez-Garcia – Associate Professor at Missouri State University
- Megan Neyer – Owner of 2B Organized Southwest Missouri
- Jhasmine Watson – Director of Operations & Administration at Care to Learn
These leaders begin their board service in July 2023.
With the new year comes a new Board Executive Committee. Serving Leadership Springfield on the Board Executive Committee for 2023-2024 is President Chris Hoeman, Assistant City Attorney for the City of Springfield, Past President Stephanie Wan, Assistant United States Attorney at United States Attorneys’ Office, Vice President Diana Tyndall, Owner of Modern Day Marketing, Treasurer Gretchen Russell, Shareholder at KPM CPAs & Advisors, and Secretary Brad Coy, Co-Founder of Impact Recruiting Partners.
Outgoing Board Members
- Mandy Anthes – Vice President/Director of Business Banking at Central Bank of the Ozarks
- Monica Horton – Councilwoman and CEO/Lead Consultant at Lenica Consulting Group
- Krista Shurtz – Director – Rates and Fuels at City Utilities of Springfield
- Kathy Smith – Office Coordinator at N-Form Architecture
- Larry Stock – Owner of Peak Influence
- Tony Vienhage – Captain in the Uniform Operations Bureau at the Springfield Police Department
We are so grateful for the service and time these leaders have given to the organization!
“I have been so proud to serve as the Leadership Springfield Board President for the past year. The last twelve months have been a banner year for the organization with so many accomplishments including the widely successful relaunch of Rosie and a record number of Signature Class applicants! Our organization, however, has only been this successful because of the people supporting it. I would like to express my sincere appreciation for our outgoing board members. And I’m delighted to welcome our new board members, and our new executive committee members! I am truly humbled by the community leaders who are willing to devote their time to help us grow and continue our mission of cultivating new leaders who are invested in Springfield. We are better because of the contributions of our outgoing board members, and we will continue to improve and do more amazing things because of our incoming board members. Thank you for a wonderful year! I cannot wait to see what the next year brings!” -Stephanie Wan, Outgoing Board President
For more information on the current Leadership Springfield Board of Directors, visit leadershipspringfield.org/about/board-of-directors/.